The Seoul of Korea welcomes unsolicited articles or blog posts. For consideration, please send your written content to submissions[email protected].
The Seoul of Korea website covers everything related to travel to Korea. Your experiences, reviews, reports, daily life posts are welcome for consideration.
COMPENSATION FROM US TO YOU
If originally stated by us by outreaching to you, there is no monetary compensation involved. However, we understand that we should benefit reciprocally, so we can do the following:
- In the Authorbox or end credit, we will allow your name and url linking back to you. The end credit is your name and url to your site, placed at the end of your post. It will be a no-follow link.
- We may syndicate your article / post to our social media platforms; twitter, facebook, pinterest, and tumblr.
YOUR ARTICLE / POST CRITERIA:
- Your article / post should be between 500 to 750 words. Any feature posts should start at 1000 + words.
- It should be educational, entertaining, factual. Please don't give us a writing that sounds like a thesaurus or dictionary.
- It has been written by you or by someone else that you've required the service from. We do a copyscape before publishing, so please don't plagiarize a written content and submit that.
- It has not been written elsewhere on the web, magazine, book. Your written content should pass copyscape, if it can pass copyscape, then it should be good to go.
- Let us know the category you would like the article / post in or recommend a creation of a category. If we don't receive any such information from you, we will place it in the category we deem appropriate.
If you are sending us a complete article for consideration, please submit it as a Word document and email it to submissions[email protected]. You can use hyperlinks to acknowledge any sources. No footnotes or endnotes, we are not a university.
Send us images relevant to your content. If no images are sent then we will insert images from our own collection:
- 500 - 750 words: You can send us 2 images.
- 1000 + words: You can send us 3 - 4 images.
WHEN CAN YOU EXPECT TO HEAR BACK FROM US
We get a kilobytes worth of submissions to review so it may take a while for us to get back to you; thanks for being patient in waiting for a response back from us.
Because of the amount of article submissions sent to us, please allow up to one week for us to get to your piece. You will be contacted as soon as we finish reviewing your piece of writing. Remember, send your content for consideration to [email protected]
DISCLAIMER AND THE LEGAL STUFF
If we rejected your article / post and then you see something similar appear later on our website, rest assured, we didn’t steal your idea, because that shouldn't happen. That shouldn't happen because no two authors should be writing about the same thing at the same time. Unless it was done intentionally from two or more individuals that submitted their writings to us. We won't take your idea and publish it under our author name, because that would discredit us. There’s really no benefit to us to do that kind of shady stuff.
SOME MORE LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO LEGALESE
If we accepted your article for publication on our site and social media platforms, you are agreeing to allow theseoulofkorea.com the full right to publish your article and that you are the author of that article. Additionally, you agree that once your submitted article is published on theseoulofkorea.com and its social media platforms, theseoulofkorea.com becomes the sole owner of all copyright, publishing, and other rights related to the article’s content. You will of course get credit where credit’s due when we publish the article / post, but our legal adviser says we have to have these rights in order to publish it in the first place, in order to avoid potential legal problems down the road.
If you still agree, then email your article / post to [email protected]
Thank You! Saerang Haey Yo!